A NUTRI-ACTIVE RADIANCE, BRIGHTENING & RESURFACING MASK WITH MAJOR ANTI-AGEING BENEFITS TO REVEAL A BRIGHTER, FRESHER LOOKING YOU
With MSM, Passion Fruit, Grape, Lemon & Grapefruit AHA's, Papaya Enzymes, Swiss Garden Cress Liposomes, Prebiotics, Ribose & Butterbur.
For immediate spa facial results and long term anti-ageing & brightening. Designed to increase cell turnover, boost radiance and packed with OSKIA’s trademark blend of beauty-boosting nutrients, this luxuriously-textured exfoliating mask leaves the complexion smoother, more refined and illuminated. Our testing panel thought its natural perfume so delicious they wanted to eat it! Suitable for all skin types and with a fresh aromatic scent combining rose, passion fruit and chamomile, all organically certified, OSKIA’s Renaissance Mask works hard to remove tired skin cells and boost cell regeneration and ATP energy without aggressively stripping the top layers of the epidermis. Pink initially, the luxurious and uniquely textured cream turns white once properly massaged into the skin, helping clients know when it’s been applied effectively.
- Gives immediate spa fresh results.
- Smoothes, softens, reduces the appearance of fine lines, imperfections and refines complexion.
- Deep cleanses, reduces pore size, blockages and spot formation.
- Helps correct skin tone, illuminates and brightens complexion.
- Resurface and removes dull skin cells.
- Brightens and refreshes skin.
- Stimulates skin regeneration.
- Stimulates the skin's own moisturising processes.
- Leaves skin smooth.
- Increases radiance through increased cell respiration.
- Protects the skin's ecostystem through the use of prebiotics.
- Natural Fruit Acids (AHA’s), including passion fruit, lemon, grape and pineapple fruit acids exfoliate by gently unbinding cells in the top layer of the skin to activate renewal. Enzymes from papaya remove excess and tired skin, cleansing thoroughly and clearing congested pores.
- Lactic Acid reduces the appearance of fine lines by increasing cell turnover while softening skin.
- Ribose increases cell respiration and reloads the skin with new energy by stimulating ATP (cell energy) levels to revitalise and illuminate. The natural anti-histamine Butterbur soothes irritation and aids healing.
- Swiss Garden Cress Liposomes leave the complexion balanced, even and bright by reducing melanin production by 47%.
- Prebiotic Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide prevents bacteria colonisation and keeps skin healthy.
- OSKIA's trademark nutritional approach additionally boosts skin health and cellular efficiency by delivering nutrients including vitamins and minerals such as the key ingredient MSM to leave skin healthier, smoother, working harder and better equipped to maintain a radiant and youthful appearance.
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2016 - Best Facial Mask
- The Natural Health Beauty Awards 2015 - Best Face Mask
- The Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible 2014 - Best Face Mask
- Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible 2013 - Best Face Mask
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2013 - Best Face Mask
- Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible 2012 – Best Mask
- Celebs on Sunday Beauty Awards 2011 – Best Anti-Ageing Mask
- UK Beauty Awards 2011 – Best New Product
- Red Magazine – Best Mask
- The Beauty Shortlist – Top Find of 2010
- How to use
Suitable for: all skin types
Apply to dry cleansed skin and leave for 10-20 minutes. Massage into skin for a few seconds to activate the ingredients (it will turn white). Just before washing off, splash a little water and massage again. This allows the mask to turn into a milk activating the second phase. Rinse off with warm water.
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Olivate, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Sorbitan Olivate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Ribose, Petasites Japonicus (Butterbur) Root Extract, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide).
- About the brand
OSKIA’s luxurious nutritional formulations are designed using clinical bio-available nutrients and complex bio-actives to give you a beautifully healthy & glowing complexion. Vitamins, minerals, proteins & omegas all combine to improve cellular activity and efficiency, leading to skin that’s healthier - the first step in a modern approach to skincare. Those bio-active nutrients are then blended with the most advanced and high-tech bio-actives (including plant stem cell technology, peptide complexes, anti-oxidants, enzymes, prebiotics, plant extracts and floral oils) to combat all the key concerns associated with ageing and the impact of lifestyle and the environment. The result is healthy, happy & glowing skin you can be truly proud of.
Winner of over 50 international product and brand awards including Best British Brand & Best Natural Brand.
NUTRITION – Bio-available nutrients are the key to skin health, and improving skin health is the cornerstone of corrective and preventative skincare.
RESULTS – OSKIA is a results driven brand. We only use the best patented actives & nutrients that deliver real clinically-proven results.
HELPING THE SKIN HELP ITSELF – Our products are designed to work with your skin for a longer-term skincare solution.
TECHNOLOGY – We pride ourselves on our unique patented delivery systems & technologies that ensure our nutrients & bio-actives not only reach the deepest levels of the skin but also where in the skin's cells they are needed.
HONESTY – No gimmicks, no marketing tricks, just 100% transparency and products that work – we are proud of what we’re doing.
PURITY – We only use naturally-derived, clean ingredients that are kind to your skin & our environment. We’ll never use potentially harmful synthetic ingredients.
At the moment, we offer shipping to Malaysia only. But we are working on making our products available to customers across the whole South-East Asia region. Please sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear when we expand our network.
Once we have received your paid order, we will process it within 1 working day or faster. For Express orders, we will expedite the processing and you will get your package even faster. Please refer to our shipping options and costs in the table below.
Please note that for Same Day and Next Day delivery, the order must be received and paid for before 3pm. We deliver Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays.